The MarkFirst line of dot peen marking systems makes marking easier than ever before. These programmable marking machines use the revolutionary AC500 touchscreen controller for setup and data input. Use one system for marking anything in your shop: parts, tooling, metal tags and nameplates.
- High quality marking on metal or plastic materials
- Manual or automatic data entry options eliminate marking errors
- Fixtures attach easily to the base for fast and consistent part positioning
Easy Part & Tag Marking
The sturdy tool stand and base hold the marking head, the air filter/regulator, and fixturing to hold your parts or tags during marking. The base is made of slotted aluminum extrusion for easy attachment and positioning of various fixtures.
The vertical position of the marking head can be adjusted with the manual adjustment wheel or an optional programmable Z axis for marking in hard-to-reach areas. When configured as a “combo” unit, a marking head with a portable kit can be easily removed from the stand with two hand knobs.
Easy Programming at Your Fingertips
Create marking patterns step-by-step with fields containing text, lines, shapes, serial numbers, date/time codes, shift codes, .bmp and .dxf files, and 2D codes. Patterns can also use variable data entered by the operator, retrieved from a lookup table, or obtained from a bar code scanner, host computer, or other external source. Learn more about programming the AC500 dot peen controller.
- Use the built-in security to prevent changes to system settings and marking patterns
- The operating software can also be run on a PC for convenient pattern creation and management
- Preview patterns on the screen; click and drag fields to move and resize
- Check Area and Dry Run functions allow you to run patterns without actually marking
- View the Marking History and Statistics files for detailed history information
The AC500 features serial, I/O, Ethernet, and USB ports for maximum connectivity. Connect to a PC or host computer, PLC, bar code scanner, and many other devices. Marking can be initiated with the controller, or with optional foot pedal or start/stop buttons.
Build Your Ideal Marking System
All systems use the same AC500 Controller for programming and data input. Choose the marking head with the best window size for your application, choose one or more marking pins, and add fixturing to hold your parts or tags in place.
Marking Heads (Marking Window Size)
ADP2560 (25 x 60mm / 1″ x 2.4″)
ADP5090 (50 x 90mm / 2″ x 3.5″)
ADP120160 (120 x 160mm / 4.7″ x 6.3″)
ADP300400 (300 x 400mm / 11.8″ x 15.7″)
All marking heads are available as pneumatic units for use with various marking pins or as electric units with a 3mm dot marking pin only.
Carbide Marking Pins
3mm dot peen
6mm dot peen
12mm dot peen