Embossed metal tags are the industrial labeling solution for identifying products through harsh manufacturing processes and prolonged outdoor exposure. The embossed (raised) characters withstand can be read even after painting or galvanizing.
Debossed tags are used in molds for identifying molded and cast products. When a tag with debossed (lowered) characters is fitted into the mold, a permanent impression is made of the characters into the finished product.
- Raised characters remain legible after sandblasting, acid cleaning, painting, and galvanizing operations
- Available with pre-made holes or slots for easy attachment
Order Pre-embossed or Emboss Your Own
Tags can be embossed or debossed with a variety of data: fixed and variable text, custom logos, and graphics. Tags can also be ordered blank or partially pre-embossed for use with Pannier’s tag embossing and debossing equipment. View our full range of metal tag embossing machines.
Tags can be ordered in single form or coiled form with nick & notch for easy separation. Standard material widths are 7/8″, 2″, and 3″ and tags can be made in any length (in increments of 1/8″).
- aluminum — plain or color coated
- cold rolled steel — plain or color coated
- electro-galvanized or tinplated steel
- stainless steel (various grades)
Other metals available — call us for more information.