Pannier Corporation is committed to providing products that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers and to managing our environmental impacts.
We have established a Quality & Environmental Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards and emphasizes defect-free products, 100% on-time delivery, continuous improvement, and pollution prevention. We have developed a program that covers environmental targets, objectives and goals which is available to the public, and we have committed to comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
All Pannier employees and all persons working for or on behalf of Pannier Corporation are responsible for supporting and complying with this quality and environmental policy.
Pannier Corporation is very proud to have been awarded Ford Motor Company’s Q1 Quality Certification Award, which is regarded throughout the world as an indication of exceptional product quality and customer satisfaction.
Q1 Certification is awarded to Ford suppliers who demonstrate excellence beyond ISO/TS certification requirements in five critical areas: capable systems, continuous improvement, ongoing performance, superior manufacturing processes, and customer satisfaction.
To qualify, companies must achieve the following:
- 100% on-time delivery and service.
- Zero customer quality complaints/notifications and no open corrective actions.
- Best in class PPM measures.
- Q1 score must exceed 800 points (out of 1750).
- Written endorsements from each Ford ship-to location, Ford Customer Service Division, Ford Supplier Technical Assistance, and Ford Material Planning & Logistics.