The ASM6090 and ASM40150 automatic scribe marking machines are the ultimate solution for fast and quiet marking on metals and plastics. The proprietary piston design push
es the marking pin into the material to be marked, creating continuous engraved marks.
- Mark text and logos in nearly any size or orientation
- Marking speeds up to 3 characters/second
- Noise levels during operation are under 75 dB
The depth of mark depends on the system’s drive air pressure and the surface material of the part being marked. On aluminum with a thickness of about 1 mm/0.40″, a marking depth of 0.85 mm/0.03″ is possible. On cold rolled steel a marking depth up to 0.5 mm/0.02″ is possible. The marking depth may increase when marking thinner materials.
Scriber pins are made of Carboloy/Widia which have a hardness similar to diamond tipped pins with improved durability. The average life of the pin may vary depending on numerous factors such as the material being marked and the marking depth.
Easy Programming at Your Fingertips
Create marking patterns step-by-step with fields containing text, lines, shapes, serial numbers, date/time codes, shift codes, .bmp and .dxf files, and 2D codes. Patterns can also use variable data entered by the operator, retrieved from a lookup table, or obtained from a bar code scanner, host computer, or other external source. Learn more about programming the AC500 dot peen controller.
- Use the built-in security to prevent changes to system settings and marking patterns
- The operating software can also be run on a PC for convenient pattern creation and management
- Preview patterns on the screen; click and drag fields to move and resize
- Check Area and Dry Run functions allow you to run patterns without actually marking
- View the Marking History and Statistics files for detailed history information
The AC500 features serial, I/O, Ethernet, and USB ports for maximum connectivity. Connect to a PC or host computer, PLC, bar code scanner, and many other devices. Marking can be initiated with the controller, or with optional foot pedal or start/stop buttons.