High quality in-process, inventory, and shipping tags for steel bundles and coils. Labels are supplied to your specifications – including 4-color printing – and can be printed on-demand with thermal transfer printers. Tags are supplied with the recommended print ribbon for optimal print performance with your printer.
- PXL1100 high temperature labels can be applied to products up to 1100°F/550°C
- PTR200 tear resistant labels are 5X stronger than Tyvek®
- PSP200 synthetic paper labels resist exposure to chemicals, weather, and rough handling
Pannier offers specially-formulated ink ribbons for difficult applications. Long-lasting, scuff-proof inks provide maximum bar code scannability to prevent the loss of product information. The use of 2D data matrix codes improves scan rates and provides more data per scan.
We work with you to identify the best ribbons for your tag/label and application needs and to ensure compatibility with your printers.
Thermal transfer printable tags for tracking hot products:
PXL500 Elevated Temperature Tags
- Withstands temperatures up to 500°F, long-term temperatures up to 180°F
- Outstanding tear and puncture resistance
- Weather resistant for one year
- Resistant to many chemicals
PXL1100 High Temperature Tags
- Withstands temperatures up to 1100°F, long-term temperatures up to 750°F
- Tear resistant
- Weather and chemical resistant
High performance plastic tags resist tears and punctures, abrasion, and exposure to the elements.
Tags can be pre-printed in color with information such as company logos, product information, and compliance and warning messages. Variable information is printed on demand with thermal transfer printers.
PSP200 Durable Poly Tags
- Rigid, tear resistant synthetic paper
- Withstands temperatures from -23°F to 215°F
- Weather resistant
- UV stable for 9-12 months
- Non-toxic and 100% recyclable
PTR200 Tear Resistant Tags
- Tear and puncture resistant poly material
- Withstands temperatures from -70°F to 180°F
- UV & weather resistant for one year
- Chemical and oil resistant