Print your own shipping labels on-demand with an industrial thermal transfer printer. Pannier offers a wide range of industrial labels made from high performance materials and adhesives. Suitable for applying to products at elevated temperatures (up to 220°F/100°C), tags remain securely attached and legible after months of outdoor storage.
Labels for Metals
Pannier specializes in labels for metal products. Print and apply bar code labels to metals at elevated or ambient temperatures and the labels remain intact until delivered to the customer. Suitable for labeling steel coils, beams, pipe, and structural products.
- High-tack permanent adhesives stick to wet, rusty, and rough surfaces
- Labels survive extreme weather exposure for extended periods
- Labels won’t tear, deteriorate, or fall off when exposed to wet weather or fluids
Specialty poly materials are temperature, weather, and fluid resistant for durable product labeling. Let Pannier recommend the most suitable material for your application.
- Wide range of temperature resistance from -50°F to 220°F
- Excellent tear resistance
- Aggressive adhesives for special requirements
- Available in a wide variety of sizes and roll forms – download the guide below for details
Pannier offers specially-formulated ink ribbons for maximum adhesion to poly labels and lasting outdoor performance. Pannier will recommend the right ribbon to ensure compatibility with your choice of label and thermal transfer printer.
- Inks dry quickly to prevent smudging
- Printing resists fading even after months of UV exposure
- Special formulations for use in high temperature applications
- Many widths available – typical sizes are for 3″ and 4″ wide labels