Roll marking machines offer a fast and efficient method of permanently marking either round or flat parts. Consistent, high-quality marks are made by rolling hardened dies into the part one character at a time, exerting minimal pressure on the part.
- Low stress marking method uses less force than other types of marking
- Deeper marking can be achieved by repeating the marking cycle multiple times
- Mark thin-walled material without distorting the part with the use of a mandrel support
Mark round parts up to 40″ in diameter.
Mark flat parts with messages up to 7″ long.
41 Series Models
Mark round parts .315” to 2.5” in diameter (8mm to 65mm).
71 Series Models
Mid-size marking systems capable of marking rounds or flats. The working tables are fitted with spring washers to even out differences in diameter and to achieve consistent mark depth.
- mark rounds up to 4.3″ diameter (110mm)
- mark flats with messages up to 7″ long (180mm)
- 6.7″ x 6.3″ (170mm x 160mm) working table features 10mm T-slots to accommodate a variety of part holding fixtures
- use the adjustment wheel to set the proper height of the working table to mark your part
76 Series Models
Marking Dies and Roller Support
Standard and custom fixtures and special mounting arrangements are available to suit your specific application. Talk to a Product Specialist for more details.
Marking Flat Parts
SR100 Roller Die Holder
Roller dies can be provided with mortices to accommodate interchangeable type.
Custom Engraved Roller Dies
Solid engraved roller dies can be made to your specifications.