Our knowledgeable staff of product specialists, service technicians, and software engineers can help you with many issues over the phone. Please call us for help with the following:
- Mechanical problem troubleshooting
- Programming and communications assistance
- Learn how to adjust settings to improve mark quality
Phone support is always free. We are committed to helping you achieve success with Pannier marking equipment.
Before You Call: Troubleshooting Checklist
Help us help you. Please review the checklist below and have the information ready before you call. We’ll be able to more quickly help you diagnose the problem and recommend a solution.
- Locate and check the manual. Sometimes simple problems can be diagnosed by following the troubleshooting procedures in the manual.
- Record the conditions that existed when the problem occurred.
- Record any error messages reported by the equipment. Photos or screenshots can be sent with your support ticket.
- Record the model number, serial number, and if applicable, the software version and hardware version.
- A person familiar with the machine, its operation, and the problem should contact us.
If you require on-site maintenance or repair of your marking equipment, please see our Support page for more information.