The part marking and product identification process is streamlined by combining robust industrial dot peen marking heads with the industry’s most advanced controller.
- Fast and accurate part marking, from light engraving to deep marking
- Durable, reliable machines designed for the harshest industrial environments
- Effortless programming with an extremely friendly operator interface
- Advanced integration capabilities for factory automation networking
- Pannier’s application and integration experts provide world-class support
The Universal AC500 Controller
The revolutionary AC500 controller features a 7″ color touchscreen display for fast and easy programming, reliable Linux-based software, and 64MB of internal flash memory to store hundreds of marking programs.
Easy Management of Marking Programs and Settings
The AC500 can be used with any Automator ADP marking system as well as dot peen systems made by other manufacturers. This makes it easy to create and manage files on multiple systems in your facility. The AC500 software can also be installed on a PC for management of marking patterns and settings – files can be uploaded and downloaded via the USB port.