The OMEGA is a Class 1 benchtop enclosure for the safe operation of a variety of marking lasers, paired here with the nanoVIS compact laser. Connect via Ethernet to a PC for programming marking jobs with the included Genius Software, and use the EP100 console to control the laser’s start/stop function.
The ample 340mm x 340mm (13.4″ x 13.4″) part loading area accommodates a variety of parts or tags for marking. Custom sizes are also available. The laser height can be easily adjusted for marking different size parts and to optimize mark quality.
EuGenius is easy to learn, multilingual, and includes many options for marking jobs:
- Text, arc text, and basic geometric shapes
- Automatic serial numbers, shift codes, and date codes in different formats
- Bar codes and 2D Data Matrix codes
- Import and mark graphics in DXF, JPG, BMP and GIF formats
- TrueType fonts (TTF)
- Twin part loading tray
- Rotary axis for marking round parts
- Programmable Z axis for automatic height adjustment
- X/Y positioning table
- Smoke extractor
In addition to the nanoVIS, the OMEGA can be used with several types of marking lasers, depending on the material being marked.
- VIS YVO4 laser for marking alloys, anodized metals, painted surfaces, and some non-transparent plastics (no PC required for operation)
- CO2 for marking organic materials and plastics
- Green for marking plastics