Rubber Printing System
The Rubber Printing System is the first ink jet printer in the world to successfully print with co-curable inks on uncured tire components and rubber products. This specialized printer fully automates the marking process, streamlining the production process and eliminating marking mistakes.
Mistake-Proof Marking of Uncured Rubber Products
This unique technology provides manufacturers of rubber products with the following benefits:
- Download and print real-time information for improved product tracking: date and time, batch and lot numbers, defect codes, and more
- Elimination of mis-marked product reduces scrap and prevents production errors
- Non-contact printing method means identification can be applied at any time during the manufacturing process without affecting the surface of your product
- Ink does not affect adhesion of components and won't transfer to molds
Patented System Design
The printer's patented printhead and specialied ink supply make the Rubber Printing System unike any other ink jet printer. The valve-less printheads allow the use of specialty inks which are then properly circulated to prevent clogging or settling within the printer. The result is a revolutionary advance in printing technology for marking rubber products, giving manufacturers a whole new level of product traceability.
- Non-contact printing technology automatically prints text, logos, and 2D codes
- Specially formulated co-curable inks available for permanent or disappearing marks
- Mistake-proof tracking of rubber products such as tire components