ENGINEERED FOR ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE
The world’s most reliable large character ink jet print head is now even better. Re-engineered with an improved design and new internal components, the new REA JET 2.0 print heads operate at extremely high speeds while offering improved print quality and a significantly longer life cycle.
- New high-tech internal materials increase reliability and print quality.
- Re-engineered design reduces wear and tear inside the head, so heads last longer between cleanings or repairs.
- 2.0 heads are compatible with all current and older REA JET DOD printing equipment.
- The print frequency is twice as fast when used with the new REA JET TITAN controller, making it the fastest large character print head on the market. Print at speeds up to 600 meters/minute (1,960 feet/minute)!
REA JET DOD Print Head Features
- Sturdy stainless steel housing for use in industrial environments
- IP65 protection from dust and water splashes
- Resistant to humidity, temperature fluctuations, and vibration
- Precise dot size control to achieve the right balance between print quality and ink usage
- Can use solvent-based (MEK, ethyl acetate, isopropyl alcohol, etc.) or solvent-free (water-based) inks
- Recirculating heads ensure consistent performance with pigmented inks
- No air needed
- Print in any direction: on the top, side, or bottom of your product
Print Head Sizes
All print heads are available in versions
|7-dot Print Head||16-dot Print Head||32-dot Print Head|
|Print Height||9 to 27 mm
.35″ to 1.06″
|9 to 67 mm
.35″ to 2.64″
|9 to 140 mm
.35″ to 5.51″
|Lines of Text Per Head||1 line||1 or 2 lines||1 to 5 lines|
|Fonts (dots tall x dots wide)||5 x 5 (1 line)
7 x 5 (1 line)
|5 x 5 (2 lines)
7 x 5 (2 lines)
10 x 10 (1 line)
16 x 10 (1 line)
|5×5 (up to 5 lines)
7×5 (up to 4 lines)
10×10 (up to 3 lines)
15×10 (up to 2 lines)
32×20 (1 line)
|Text and Graphics||✓||✓||✓|
|Bar Codes (Code 39, Int 2/5)||✓||✓||✓|
|2D Data Matrix Codes (ECC 200)||✓||✓|
|Available Nozzle Sizes: 80, 130, 180, 270, 350 micron||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensions||60 mm dia. x 101 mm
2.36″ dia. x 4″ long
|100 mm dia. x 101 mm
4″ dia. x 4″ long
|180 mm H x 73 mm W x 104 mm D
7.1″ H x 2.9″ W x 4.1″ D
Download the Printhead Comparison sheet.