MarkFirst Benchtop Dot Peen Stampers
The MarkFirst line of dot peen marking systems makes marking easier than ever before. The systems use the revolutionary AC500 touchscreen for programming and data input. Use one system to mark anything in your shop: parts, tooling, tags, and nameplates. Suitable for marking metals, plastics, and other hard surfaces.
- Fast, easy, and flexible solution for marking a wide variety of parts and tags
- Load data a variety of ways to eliminate marking errors
- Fixturing attaches easily to the base for fast and consistent part loading
Easy Programming at Your Fingertips
Create marking patterns step-by-step with fields containing text, lines, shapes, serial numbers, date/time codes, shift codes, .bmp and .dxf files, and 2D codes. Patterns can also use variable data entered by the operator, retrieved from a lookup table, or obtained from a bar code scanner, host computer, or other external source.
- Use the built-in security to prevent changes to system settings and marking patterns
- The operating software can also be run on a PC for convenient pattern creation and management
- Preview patterns on the screen; click and drag fields to move and resize
- Check Area and Dry Run functions allow you to run patterns without actually marking
- View the Marking History and Statistics files for detailed history information
The AC500 features serial, I/O, Ethernet, and USB ports for maximum connectivity. Connect to a PC or host computer, PLC, bar code scanner, and many other devices. Marking can be initiated with the controller, or with optional foot pedal or start/stop buttons.
Two Marking Modes
Operate the system in dot peen or vibropeen mode for different styles of marking. Dot peen marking - using the 3mm or 6mm marking pin - delivers fast, deep marks. Switch to the 3mm vibropeen stylus for high-quality engraving.
Build Your Ideal System
All MarkFirst units use the same AC500 Controller for programming and data input. Choose the marking head with the best window size for your application, choose one or more marking pins, and add fixturing to hold your parts or tags in place.
|Marking Heads (Marking Window Size)||Marking Pins||Supports & Fixturing|
ADP2560 (25mm x 60mm / 1" x 2.4")
3mm Dot Peen
Tool Stand & Base