MarkFirst rotary dot peen marking systems are made for programmable marking around the circumference or along the axis of round parts by rotating the part in sync with the marking pin. Data entry can be manual or automated for error-free marking with the AC500 touchscreen controller. Automatic date coding, serial numbering, 2D coding are standard features.
- Easy setup and data entry – no PC required
- Each system is built to suit your part and delivered ready to mark
- Configurations available for light or deep marking on metals – call us with your application details
Several types of rotary part holding fixtures are available. Each fixture uses a three-jaw, self-centering, adjustable chuck to hold parts of various sizes during marking.
Pneumatic fixtures, cradle rolls for support of heavy items, and custom fixturing and bases are also available. Let Pannier design a system just right for your application.
Programming marking jobs is fast and easy with the AC500 controller:
- Mark preview screen allows the user to easily view and edit fields in the marking job
- Check Area and Dry Run functions let you see how the job will run before making a mark
- Upload and mark logos and graphics using BMP and DXF files
- Data to be marked can be manually typed, retrieved from a file, or scanned from job paperwork using a bar code scanner