Pannier bar code metal tags are the durable alternative to paper and plastic labels. Laser printed steel and aluminum tags withstand harsh processes in the metals, automotive, oil & gas industries.
Extreme Bar Code Labeling
- Heat resistant up to 1800°F (1000°C)
- Ink-free laser marking withstands immersion in acids, oils, and fluids
- Tags don’t tear or deteriorate during handling, processing, or shipping
- Weatherproof ID withstands prolonged exposure to UV rays, extreme temperatures, and humidity
Tags can be ordered pre-printed or blank for use with Pannier Metal Tag Printers. Information such as text, bar codes, 2D codes, and logos can be printed in seconds. Tags are supplied in coiled form, nicked and notched for easy separation after printing.
MCL1000 Elevated Temperature Steel Tags
Withstand temperatures up to 1000°F/550°C and mild acid solutions.
MCL1000AL High Temperature Aluminum Tags
Withstand temperatures up to 1000ºF/550°C for extended periods.
MCL1800 High Temperature Steel Tags
Withstand temperatures up to 1800°F/1000°C and mild acid solutions.
MCL1000A Acid Resistant Steel Tags
Withstand temperatures up to 1000ºF/540°C and immersion in cleaning and pickling baths.
MCL1800A Acid Resistant Steel Tags
Withstand temperatures up to 1800ºF/1000°C and immersion in cleaning and pickling baths. Download the data sheet.
MCL1800G Galvanizing Tags
Survive the hot dip galvanizing process, including degreasing and pickling processes.
Pannier’s Ultra Durable black anodized aluminum tags offer durable, high contrast labeling of indoor and outdoor equipment.
- asset tagging
- valve, pump, and equipment labeling
- product nameplates
- one or more holes
- slots for attaching to strapping/banding
- bare edges for welding
- permanent adhesive backing
- colored pre-printing
- pre-printed messages on backside
- multi-part tags
- single or coiled