Numbering heads are ideal for quick, easy serial numbering and message changing when mounted to a Mark-First® Impact Press or your own press. Characters are changed by simply turning the wheels – there is no need to remove the device from the press. The wheels feature right-reading character indicators allowing the operator to see which characters are in marking position. Manufactured from top-quality steel and heat treated for long life.
MB14 Manual Numbering Heads – Locking mechanisms keep each wheel in place. After unlocking, wheels can be turned by hand or with optional levers.
MB2 Automatic Numbering Heads – Heads with up to six automatically indexing wheels make serial numbering fast and easy.
- Available with up to 20 marking wheels
- Standard character sizes: 1/16″, 3/32″, 1/8″, 3/16″ (1.6, 2.4, 3.2, 4.8 mm)
- Maximum of 11 or 14 characters per wheel (see chart below)
- Standard 0-9 character wheels or custom wheels with any combination of letters, numbers, punctuation, and symbols
- Standard, semi-condensed, and condensed character styles
- Index after each stroke or after every 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th stroke (not changeable)