Pannier has nearly a century of experience in designing and manufacturing custom flexographic printers for printing text and logos on all types of materials. Printers can be designed for printing on narrow or wide web materials, slow or fast moving production lines, horizontal or vertical pass configurations, and top or bottom mounting arrangements.
- Ideal for in-line logo and text printing on building materials, metal sheet, and textiles
- Built to suit the exact size of your material and logo size/repeat specifications
- Maximum line speed of 5,000 feet/minute
Built to Suit Your Production Needs
Pannier flexographic printers are custom-built specifically for your application. Each printer is designed and built to meet the exact requirements of the individual customer. We can design and manufacture mounting structures and control systems for automatic operation on your production line.
From concept to installation, Pannier works closely with you to ensure that all requirements are met.
Most printers feature reverse-angle blade ink metering systems, which apply a precise and consistent amount of ink to the printing dies, ensuring quality prints and fast and even ink drying. Spray inking systems or other designs may be used, depending on your particular application. Printers can also be designed to accommodate frequent color changes.
Structures for large or multiple printers can be manufactured to suit your needs. Structures can allow traverse movement to move the printer off-line when not in use or for maintenance and die changes.
The following information must be taken into consideration for Pannier to provide a quotation.
- Material to be printed: substrate, width, and surface condition
- Production line speed
- Ink color and drying time requirements
- Size of printed message and how often message will change
- Desired location of printed message and how often message will repeat
To aid us in recommending the type of printer installation to meet your needs, please complete our Printing Questionnaire or send us a copy of your specifications.