Pannier has over a century of experience in designing and manufacturing custom flexographic printers for printing text and logos on all types of materials. Printers can be designed for printing on narrow or wide web materials, slow or fast moving production lines, horizontal or vertical pass configurations, and top or bottom mounting arrangements.
- Ideal for in-line logo and text printing on building materials, metal sheet, and textiles
- Easy to operate and adjust for maintaining optimal print quality
- Friction-driven printers accommodate variable line speeds up to 1,000 feet/minute (300 meters/minute)
Built to Suit Your Production Needs
Pannier flexographic printers are custom-built specifically for your application. Each printer is designed and built to meet the exact requirements of the individual customer. We can design and manufacture mounting structures and control systems for automatic operation on your production line.
From concept to installation, Pannier works closely with you to ensure that all requirements are met.
Printers can be built with two-roll inking systems or single-roll doctor blade inking systems to apply ink evenly to the printing dies, ensuring quality prints and fast and even ink drying.
To maintain consistent ink levels in the pan, pumps or spray systems may be used depending on your particular application. Printers can also be designed to accommodate frequent color changes with removeable ink pans.
Air cylinders are used to take printers on-line and off-line during production. Manual controls are simple and reliable. Optional digital controls can be used to bring the printer up to line speed before placing online.
Frames for large or multiple printers can be manufactured to suit your needs. Structures can be completely mobile or allow traverse movement for taking printers off-line when not in use or for maintenance and die changes.
The following information must be taken into consideration for Pannier to provide a quotation.
- Material to be printed: substrate, width, and surface condition
- Production line speed
- Ink color and drying time requirements
- Size of printed message and how often message will change
- Desired location of printed message and how often message will repeat
To aid us in recommending the type of printer installation to meet your needs, please complete our Printing Questionnaire or send us a copy of your specifications.