Pannier heavy duty hand stamps provide excellent value for industrial marking applications. Made of specialty steel for outstanding performance when marking hard steel and metal parts, they can be used alone or in an adjustable stamp holder or a multi-stamp holder for worker safety.
Stamps are sold individually or in number or letter sets. The standard character style is a sharp face gothic font (see below). Low stress and micro stress character styles are available for specialty marking applications such as nuclear component identification, where the stamp causes less stress on the metal being marked.
Pannier stamps are made of specialty steel for excellent toughness and shock resistance in the harshest applications:
- Shock-resistant tool steel with 57-59 HRC character end and 47-49 HRC striking end ensures maximum impacts in the toughest marking applications
- M2 high speed steel for marking products 1100ºF and hotter
The striking ends are contoured and tempered to minimize chipping, splitting, or mushrooming.
Standard Character Sizes
- 1/16″ to 3/16″ sharp face gothic character with 40° bevel
- 1/4″ to 1″ sharp face gothic character with 45° bevel
Character Face Styles
Multi-Character Stamps & Logos
Please contact us for a quotation on custom hand stamps with multiple characters, multiple lines of information, symbols, logos, or borders.
How many characters can you stamp into metal with a single hammer blow? Download the energy chart.
Information Required for Quotation
- Character size and style
- Readings for each stamp (single character, multi-character, logo or symbol) and quantity of each
- Relevant details on the material being marked: type of material, hardness, temperature
- Drawing, artwork, or sketch for custom logos or designs