REA JET SG large character ink jet printers are designed for marking on industrial products in harsh manufacturing environments. These robust drop-on-demand printers are the ideal solution for continuous printing on structural metals, pipe, automotive products, and building materials.
Reliable operation in tough applications.
All system components are dust-proof and water resistant for rigorous industrial use. The REA JET print heads, with their patented design, deliver superior performance compared to any other print head on the market. Mark text, logos, and date codes at line speeds of up to 800 feet/minute (250 meters/minute).
The REA JET’s system design ensures maximum uptime. The print heads feature a purge button to quickly clear the nozzles while the printer is on-line, and nozzles are kept clean by following simple cleaning procedures. When maintenance is needed, any system component can be easily exchanged using the quick-change connections.
- Print text, graphics, and bar codes
- Patented design allows the use of nearly any type of printing ink
- Purge button clears the nozzles when small clogs occur
- Available in 7-dot, 16-dot, and 32-dot sizes
- Available with different nozzle sizes for optimal print quality and ink usage
- Data to be marked can be edited directly or sent via serial connection
- After programming, the input terminal can be disconnected to prevent unwanted changes
- One terminal can be used to program multiple systems
- IP65 rated protection from dust and fluids
A unique feature of the REA JET’s design is its ability to use many different types of inks, including some that cannot be used in any other kind of ink jet printer.
Water and Dye Based Inks
- Ethyl acetate
- MEK, slow- and high-speed drying
- Propyl alcohol
A variety of solvent-based and water-based pigmented inks are available for high-contrast printing on industrial products like metals and rubber. Typical colors are white, yellow, green, orange, and red – available colors vary by formulation.
- Co-curable rubber-based inks (see the Rubber Printing System for more information)
See the list of available Ink Jet Inks & Solvents.