Embossed Metal Tags
- Permanent identification withstands sandblasting, painting, rough handling, caustic solutions, and other harsh environments
- Available with adhesive backing, holes, or slots for easy attachment to your product
- Ideal for inventory control and shipping applications
Embossed tags are the industrial solution for identifying products that must withstand severe manufacturing processes or prolonged storage. The embossed, or raised, characters on these tags provide permanent identification for many types of products.
Debossed tags are used in molds when creating molded products. When the debossed, or lowered, characters are filled with the material being molded, a raised impression is created as a permanent part of the product.
Order Pre-embossed or Emboss Your Own
Tags can be embossed or debossed with a variety of data: fixed and variable text, custom logos, and graphics. Tags can also be ordered blank or partially pre-embossed for use with Pannier's tag embossing and debossing equipment. View our full range of metal tag embossing machines.
Tags can be ordered in single form or coiled form with nick & notch for easy separation. Standard material widths are 7/8", 2", and 3" and tags can be made in any length (in increments of 1/8").
- aluminum — plain or color coated
- cold rolled steel — plain or color coated
- electro-galvanized or tinplated steel
- stainless steel (various grades)
- other metals available — call us!