Pannier manufactures custom steel marking dies and stamps to your exact specifications. Company logos, trademarks, and other insignias can be duplicated in any size or shape. Dies can be furnished with holes, slots, tapers, or flats for mounting in presses or machining centers.
- Dies are made of high quality, heat-treated tool steel to withstand continual usage for long wear
- Can be designed with various holding features to fit into your existing machines or tooling
- Single or multiple lines of text or graphics can be made to your specifications
- Shock steel hardened to 57 to 59 HRC, for stamping materials up to 32 HRC
- M2 high-speed (carbide) steel for stamping materials harder than 32 HRC
HRC = hardness on the Rockwell C scale. See the Steel Hardness Conversion Chart for reference.
Embossing & Debossing Dies
Male and female embossing dies are used in a press for forming raised or sunken characters on thin sheet metals such as steel, aluminum, and brass.
Hot Stamping Dies
Hot stamping dies are engraved extra deep and the faces are polished to eliminate blemishes. Mark flat, curved, concave, or compound surfaces with or without foil.
Pannier can manufacture indenting or embossing type and dies to fit in your stamping press, custom holder, or roller die. Available in any configuration including straight, radiused, L-shaped, T-shaped, concave, and convex. Include a drawing or sample with your RFQ.
NOTE: Custom stamps and type typically require a minimum $150 one-time setup charge.