Super Ink Print-All
- Flexographic printer provides clear, quality reproduction of logos and graphics
- Fast and easy to set up on nearly any production line
- Low maintenance, friction-driven design requires no air or power supply
This economical contact printer is available with several print wheel and drive options, making it a flexible and reliable printer for a multitude of industrial applications. The print drum moves by making contact with any flat, moving material. If there is not enough friction to move the print wheel, the printer can be equipped with additional friction wheels or a power drive mechanism. Print quality is consistent at speeds up to 300 fpm; an optional high-speed inking system is available for speeds up to 575 fpm.
Print wheels are available in four sizes, and can accommodate several different types of dies. The size of your message can range from 1/8" to 4-3/4" high, and from 18" to 36" long. Download the brochure to view all the print wheel options.
The Super Ink Print-All is normally mounted over a production line by inserting a 1" diameter bar through the standard mounting hole. We also offer these additional accessories:
- Lifting Bar Kit allows the printer to be raised and lowered on the line with an air cylinder.
- Underline Mount for applications requiring printing on the bottom of materials.
- Custom-built mounting structures to fit your existing production line.