Integrated Dot Peen Marking Systems
Pannier offers the most advanced dot peen systems for factory automation environments, making integration of automatic marking systems fast and easy for machine builders and OEMs.
Easily integrate direct part marking into:
- Progressive assembly cells, rotary or linear
- Robotic welding cells
- Leak detection systems
- Inspection and measurement systems
AC500 Controller - Fast and Easy Integration
The AC500 controller features simple touchscreen controls, integrated communication capabilities, and a variety of ports for maximum connectivity. The AC500 works with any size MarkFirst marking head as well as other brands of dot peen marking systems for backward compatibility and easy management of multiple systems.
Built-in communication makes integration easy.
The AC500's advanced PLC communications capabilities will save you hours of programming time. Its optional integrated EtherNet/IP port makes it easy to connect to a wide range of PLCs, HMIs, and controllers.
- AC500 Features
- Marking Heads
- Pins & Acessories
- Demonstration Video
- Connect to a host or devices via the serial, I/O, Ethernet, and USB ports
- Optional EtherNet/IP™ port for integration with PLCs
- Use the USB port for easy loading of marking programs, logos, system settings, firmware upgrades, and more
- 64 MB internal flash memory safely stores hundreds of marking patterns
- Built in marking history and statistics files
- Operator, supervisor, and distributor security levels to prevent unintended changes
- Use with any size MarkFirst marking head as well as other brands of dot peen markers
The AC500 controller and ADP5090 and larger marking heads are rated IP40. Mounting the controller vertically increases its rating to IP61. The external power supply meets CE, UL, CSA, and EISA 2007 standards. The power supply must be stabilized and the working environment should not have major electromagnetic fields. Download the brochures at right for specifications and drawings.
ADP5090 Marking Head
Marking Window (max. mark area): 50mm x 90mm
Dimensions: 180mm W x 150mm D x 120mm H
Weight: 10.8 lbs (4.9 Kg)
IP Rating: IP40
Other Marking Heads
|Mark Area||25mm x 60mm||25mm x 120mm||120mm x 160mm||300mm x 400mm|
|Weight||2 Kg / 4.4 lbs||3.3 Kg / 7.3 lbs||7.5 Kg / 16.5 lbs||9.5 Kg / 21 lbs|
All size marking heads are available as electric units with a 3mm marking pin only.
Carbide Marking Pins
- Vertical and horizontal pin extension cartridges
- Protective rubber boot (models ADP2560, ADP5090, ADP25120)