Our knowledgeable staff of Product Specialists and Service Technicians can help you with many maintenance issues over the phone. Please call us for help with the following issues:
- Provide programming assistance
- Troubleshoot mechanical problems
- Recommend ways to improve mark quality
- Arrange for on-site or in-house repair services
Before You Call: Troubleshooting Checklist
Help us help you. Please review the checklist below and have the information ready before you call. We'll be able to more quickly help you diagnose the problem and recommend a solution.
- Locate and check the manual. Sometimes simple problems can be diagnosed by following the troubleshooting procedures in the manual.
- Record the conditions that existed when the problem occurred.
- Record any error messages reported by the equipment.
- Record the model number, serial number, and if applicable, the software version and hardware version.
- A person familiar with the machine, its operation and the problem should contact us.
If you require on-site maintenance or repair of your marking equipment, please see our On-site Service page for more information.